FAST-TRACK 5 Day nationwide delivery service available on roof trusses and ecojoists.
Email your requirements to email@example.com or call us on 01568 720500 and ask for fast track.
Tailor Made Designs manufacture roof trusses for use with timber frame kits or as a stand alone package to builders and developers. We offer a full design and nationwide delivery service at competitive rates. We are also able to design and provide any steel or glulam purlins, loose rafter timber and all associated truss clips and hangers etc.
Trussed rafters are individually designed components
made from kiln-dried, strength-graded timber joined together with
steel nailplates. They provide a structural framework to support
the roof fabric, ceilings and /or floors.
Trussed rafters can be used on a wide range of building types including
timber frame, masonry and steel frame. Although most commonly used
for domestic housing they are increasingly chosen for commercial
and industrial buildings such as offices, shops, hotels and leisure
Trussed rafters stand out as a sophisticated and highly-engineered
product, with superior fabrication underpinned by high production
standards. They are more flexible and more cost effective than many
other methods of roof construction.
Benefits of Trussed Rafters
- Suitable for a wide range of roof structures and building types
- Speed of construction allows just-in-time delivery to site
- Space saving - no on-site storage area required
- Prefabricated components mean reduced labour costs
- Up to 40% more energy efficient than traditional construction methods
- More thermally efficient than alternative materials such as aluminium,
steel or concrete
- Made of timber, the only truly renewable building resource
- Low-tech manufacturing process reduces emissions and pollution
- Minimal environmental impact from installation